The holiday season is here along with all the hustle and bustle that comes with it! It can be easy to get caught up in the holiday spirit with buying gifts, traveling and visiting family, and end up losing focus on work and forgetting those last-minute out of office tasks. Most people shop and browse online, especially during the holidays, so it’s vital to make sure everything stays in order regarding your business’s online presence. Remaining present online with accurate information is a great way to stay in mind of existing clients, plus an opportunity to inform new potential customers. At Digital Mules, we want to ensure everyone enjoys their holiday this season without the added stress of going “offline”.
Here are some tips to stay active and present during the holiday season:
- Set holiday hours on Google My Business. Customers enjoy the ease of being able to check online for up-to-date information and hours.
- Make sure the website is current. It can be frustrating for customers to check a business’s website only to find it outdated and irrelevant. Keeping your website updated can avoid the situation.
- Create and schedule content in advance. Having the content available and ready for posting ahead of time can help things run smoothly and keep your online presence active.
- Conduct giveaways or contests to get your audience engaged. Everyone enjoys freebies and giveaways, it generates engagement and can establish future customers.
- Appoint someone to monitor replies/comments on a weekly basis. Having a designated person to consistently monitor activity ensures customers’ comments and concerns don’t go unnoticed.
- Share personable/team-related content. It can be refreshing and captivating for customers to see your team celebrating the holidays.
- Create a checklist to make sure everything is taken care of before taking off work. Having a detailed checklist and schedule can ensure nothing slips through the cracks.
- Send out promotional emails and newsletters. Share holidays news and promotions that are occurring and what the new year will look like for your business.
- Wish your customers and clients a happy holiday season. Send well wishes to your customers to let them know you care and you’re thinking of them.
These tips can help you enjoy the holiday celebrations while still staying on top of your work. Having a comprehensive plan of action can take some of the stress away and help you stay focused. On top of ensuring your business is in order, take time to celebrate with your employees and show your appreciation for all their hard work. At Digital Mules, we want everyone to get the most out of the holiday season. Contact us today to make sure your business doesn’t miss a beat during this exciting time of year.